Child Psychology is a general practice and health service provider specialty of professional psychology that is concerned with the science and practice of psychology with children, youth, families; learners of all ages; and the schooling process.
Learn the basics of Child Psychology during this workshop through practical learning.
Topics Covered :
1. Role and qualities of school counsellor.
2. Preschoolers - Separation Anxiety, adjustment issues, behaviour problems like being disrespectful and not following instructions.
3. Nursery and Prep- Learnings lags, not able to follow instructions and taking responsibility of their own things .
4. Class 1st and 2nd - Concentration issues, hyperactivity, behaviour issuers like telling lies, using foul language and slow learners.
5. Class 3rd to 5th - Adjustment with different subject teachers, learning lags, learning disability, comparison with other students and not able to make new friends.
6. Class 6th to 8th - Peer pressure , healthy and unhealthy comparison, academic pressure , behaviour problems and bullying
7. Class 9th to 12th - Relationship issues, career choices, trust issues , academic issues and bullying
Structure Of The Workshop :
April 1 to April 30, 2021
Lecture by PsychMentor : Wednesdays & Fridays from 8pm to 9pm
Role Plays & Practice Sessions with Mentors : Twice a week based on your schedule
Fee : Rs2100
Extra Perks :
-Certificate on Successful Completion.
-A chance to become a young mentor on exceptional performance.