A common focus of organisational psychology is leadership. There are three main strands:
1. Leader-focused: approach based on a belief that effective leaders have certain qualities others lack
2. Follower-focused: approach based on belief leaders need to know how to motivate and enthuse employees
3. Contingency-focused: approach based on a belief that effective leaders are more able to assess a situation and adapt their behaviour accordingly.
Learn the basics of Industrial/Organisational Psychology during this workshop through practical learning.
Topics Covered :
1. Job Satisfaction & Leadership Styles
2. Employee Training, Recruitment, Selection, Retention & Mentoring
3. Employee well being, Leisure time recovery
4. Psychological Capital- Positive Psychology
Structure Of The Workshop :
November 1 to November 30, 2020
Lecture by PsychMentor : Saturdays & Sundays from 12pm to 1:30pm
Role Plays & Practice Sessions with Mentors : Twice a week based on your schedule
Fee : Rs1500
Extra Perks :
-Certificate on Successful Completion.
-A chance to become a young mentor on exceptional performance.